The Westin Snowmass Resort is situated in the town of Snowmass Village roughly five miles from Highway 82 and seven miles from Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE).
From the resort, it’s easy to explore the area. Snowmass Mall offers world-class shopping and dining and is located within walking distance. Taxis and private car service provide transportation into and around the village, and connect you to downtown Aspen for cultural activities, nightlife, year-round recreation, and more. CLICK HERE for more information about transportation options from the hotel.
Airports to get you into Aspen:
- Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) is a 15 minute drive to Snowmass.
- Denver International Airport (DEN) is a 4 – 5 hour drive to Snowmass.
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is 1.5 – 2 hour drive to Snowmass.
Aspen/Pitkin County Airport
The Westin and Wildwood offer complimentary transportation to and from the airport between 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM, daily. To reserve the shuttle, please call the Westin at 866-716-8108 and provide your name, phone number, flight number, and arrival time. Reservations are required.
If you are not staying at the Westin or Wildwood, there are several options available:
- Check with your housing – Many also provide complimentary transportation.
- The local transit system: Roaring Fork Transit Authority (RFTA). Follow the signs from Baggage Claim and use the pedestrian underpass to access Downvalley and Snowmass Village.
- There is also an Information Booth in Baggage Claim that can provide schedules and local bus information. CLICK HERE for more information.
Denver International Airport (DEN) or Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
If you choose to fly into DEN or EGE, WCBR has worked with Epic Mountain Express for discounted shuttles. CLICK HERE for more information. You will simply click and the link and you will be taken through the booking process with the discount attached. You can also book over the phone by calling 970-754-7433 and referencing the group code “WCBR”.