Space will be available for posters, and this format provides another opportunity for scientists to attend WCBR. Posters are displayed in daily sessions with a special evening poster session for the highest ranked poster abstracts by junior investigators. Presenters of these posters may be eligible for awards given at the banquet – please plan to attend the banquet. The size of the poster board is 4′ tall x 8′ wide. If accepted, please prepare accordingly. CLICK HERE for the poster guidelines.
Poster Awards – Eligibility
- Eligible scientist must be within 10 years since receipt of Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent advanced degree, or be in a program leading to such a degree.
- Extensions of this time limit will be considered for candidates with special circumstances (e.g. a documented leave-of-absence to care for family members, etc).
- Previous winners of Poster Awards are eligible for an award in subsequent years, but will not receive more than one free registration.
What the Poster Award provides:
- Poster Award Winners will receive a Certificate of Recognition from the WCBR
- Winners receive one free registration to a future WCBR meeting (valid for 3 years)
- Note that there is a cap on one free registration for a poster award, and two free registrations for any combination of Travel Fellowships and Poster Awards