Should you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the WCBR Executive Office at email@example.com or 615-314-5166.
Everyone is welcome to attend the Winter Conference on Brain Research! You do not have to be a presenter in a panel or poster to register for the meeting. However, presenters are eligible for the discounted rate.
- EXHIBITORS: Please contact WCBR’s Executive Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you are interested in exhibiting at the 2022 Winter Conference on Brain Research.
- STUDENT PRESENTER: Use this registration category if you meet both of the following criteria:
- You are a student currently enrolled in an accredited bachelors, masters, or doctoral program who carried out the neuroscience research as part of their degree program;
- You are a participant in a submitted panel or you are presenting author of submitted a poster abstract for the 2022 Winter Conference on Brain Research.
- PRESENTER: Use this registration category if you meet any one of the following three criteria:
- 2021 presenter: You are a participant in a submitted panel or you are presenting author of a submitted poster abstract for the 2022 Winter Conference on Brain Research;
- Recent presenter: You gave an oral presentation in a panel at the 2020 or 2019 Winter Conference on Brain Research (previous poster presenters do not qualify);
- Alumnus presenter: You attended 10 or more previous Winter Conference on Brain Research meetings.
- NON-PRESENTER: Use this registration category if you do not qualify as a presenter or student presenter as delineated above.
All attendees, including presenters, pay the registration rate.
Registration includes the following meals and functions: Sunday Opening Reception, Monday – Friday Breakfasts, Thursday Mountain Lunch, Monday and Wednesday Refreshment Breaks, Thursday Special Poster Reception, and Friday Closing Banquet.
If you are staying within the WCBR room block at the Viewline Snowmass Resort you will receive a $200 discount on published registration rates.*
2022 Early Bird Registration Rates
Early bird registration rates end Monday, December 20, 2021. Presenter and non-presenter registration rates will increase $100 for all attendees registering December 21, 2021 through January 30, 2022.
|With alternative housing||With housing discount
(staying at Viewline Snowmass Resort)
A partial refund will be honored before December 30, 2021, less a $150 service fee. No refunds after December 30, 2021. Substitutions are allowed at any time.
Mandatory Vaccination Requirement
Given the recent surge of the COVID-19 Delta variant, WCBR is implementing a mandatory vaccine requirement for all in-person meeting attendees. Entrance to the Conference Center and all designated WCBR meeting spaces will also be limited to registered scientific meeting attendees and staff only. Guests and children will still be welcome to attend the Mountain Lunch and Closing Banquet with purchased guest tickets.
All registrants will be required to upload a photo of their COVID-19 vaccination card during registration. Those wishing to apply for a medical exemption authorized by their primary care provider may reach out to the WCBR Executive Office at email@example.com to request a medical exemption form.
During registration, attendees will also be asked to sign the WCBR Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease, acknowledging that they understand the risks involved with in-person meetings. Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, WCBR will publish all final safety protocols (in the form of a COVID Code of Conduct) on December 1, 2021 to ensure that the most up-to-date guidance from the CDC is considered. Registrants will receive the COVID Code of Conduct via email and will need to attest that they will comply with these measures.
To read a full letter from the Executive Committee regarding this decision, click here.